Monday 28 February 2011

Oscar 2011 red Carpet - Sadly there always are some worst dress nominees!

Penelope Cruz is a new mama! And she stepped out in a L’Wren Scott dress with Jimmy Choo shoes and matching bag and Chopard jewelry. We just think she could have worn something better ! We planned on not being to tough with her as she just popped-out a baby from her gorgeous bod' but we have to say it looks a bit too "latina"for us ... a bad J-LO Look !

Javier is nominated for an Academy Award for his work on Biutiful, which is also up for Best Foreign Film! He wore a Chopard watch and head-to-toe Gucci!



Reese Witherspoon hits the red carpet at the 2011 Oscars held at the Kodak Theater yesterday in Los Angeles.

The 34-year-old Water for Elephants actress wore a black and white Giorgio Armani Privé evening gown with Neil Lane jewelry. The strapless dress features a white silk band at the neckline and a subtle train. Sadly it has to be a worst dress nominee as the look is just cute... nothing stunning , breath-taking , spellbinding... not appropriate for the Oscar Red carpet ... sorry to say ! But Reese we still love you !

6 comments:

  1. I love Reese Witherspoon's dress! Your blog is way awesome! I look forward to seeing future posts! I'm definitely going to follow it through bloglovin, sadly I'm not a blogspot person haha.

    Feel free to check out my blog :)

    Janet
    wichitaskyline.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reese Witherspoon's dress and hair reminded me of a 1950's barbie. The only thing that was missing was a red lip and winged eyeliner. Wasn't really a fan of her dress either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reese looked beautiful. Definitely not a worst dress. Nicole Kidman didn't have a great dress, made her look wide where she isn't, and if you're talking about too simple then Jennifer Lawrence should be included.

    I love talking about red-carpet fashion, but sometimes I think I get a little too involved!

    http://mygrowingobsessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i think Reese look good! the dress looks so elegant and delicate...The one of Penelope didn't show the best of her, i think the color wasn't flattering

    kisses from La Mode En Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we can afford to give Penelope a little more slack...But Reese's dress and look is SO BORING it makes me want to yawn. I mean how could a woman with such a beautiful figure and face end up doing a semi retro look? Like I said Yawn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mila was my fav without a doubt. She looked absolutely stunning! The lace seemed to be perfectly placed for her body, lovely!

    ReplyDelete