Wednesday 9 February 2011

Whyred Fall 2011 Collection

Whyred is a combination of clean lines, neat shapes and quirky details. Influenced by the music and art scenes, the design concept like the client has an intellectual appreciation for these genres of inspiration.
I discovered Whyred a year ago almost when I went to my dear Boyfriend's hometown : Stockholm ! I bought a few stuff back then as luckily it was the sales in Europe and now as soon as the weather allows me to I jump into my Whyred jeans shorts ! Oh God ! I love them so much ! No word in the world could describe this !
Inspiration is always drawn from the iconic style of the 1960s. The Whyred design philosophy is“Clean living under difficult circumstances”. Faithful to the simplicity of postmodern aesthetics, Hjort has created classic, wearable designs with a modern twist that is Whyred’s signature.

Check out the new collection : It's Heavenly ! So cool So Swedish , Pure fashion, We love it !




















3 comments:

  1. If i have the time i'd comment every single post that you have published in these days!
    You have such a good taste darling
    keep going on in this way!

    love

    http://le-paradox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors! Please, check out my blog:
    http://anastasija-stasha.blogspot.com/
    xoxo
    Stasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is Fashion Nerd from Ifb, I have followed you so can you follow me?

    ReplyDelete