Tuesday 1 February 2011

Last night at Hometown Dumplings - Yummy Fish Dumplings !








This is definitely a hidden Gem!
Really local place , not the cleanest but by far the best dumplings I've found in Hong Kong so far !
The dumplings are tasty and freshly made every day and a really good thing is the fish dumpling which changes a lot from the usual pork dumplings !
I am also addicted to their baby cucumbers with fresh garlic and garlic chili sauce ! ADDICTIVE !
easy to order as the menu is in English and Chinese ! the best destination for a quick bite at night and really really cheap ! A place to know !

8 comments:

  1. i'm not so much into dumplings but i love quail's egg siomai. haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love !! it seems so good!

    http://theminimalistchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks really yummy:D We have a dirty restaurant in my town and it's always packed with people, the food is that good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that looks all sooo delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks very nice! I've never been to Hong Kong but I've always wanted to! If I ever go I will have to check this place out hehe. Also I'm following now- thanks for your message on IFB. Would you like to follow me too?
    http:chloetheporcelainprincess.blogspot.com
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello lovely,

    thanks for your lovely comment on IFB :)

    I really love your blog...great texts and photos...your blog inspired me...

    i follow you...PLEASE follow me too! Thanks & Kisses to you!

    Have a great time

    with love
    http://mar-iza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, you have no idea how hungry this post just made me lol, thanks. :P

    - www.itsanewkate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, that looks so amazing! Jealous!

    ReplyDelete