Wednesday 16 February 2011

Fendi Leather and Satin Platform Sandals

Hi Guys !
Sorry if I haven't been writing so much those last two days but sadly I caught a bad flue !
But I am almost back on track and ready to share some more juicy and exciting tips with you !
Starting with this AMAZING pair of platform sandals !
I don't know if it's because of fever or else but I am getting obssessed ! Gonna need to save some cash to get them !
After a ready-to-wear line of the most colored, Fendi continues to forge ahead with a range of bags and shoes matched, platform sandals, two-colored bags in mixed leathers, the whole in a retro spirit.
Spring / Summer collection by Karl Lagerfeld and Silvia Fendi

3 comments:

  1. Not sure about these platform??? as I have a feeling my feet would look big in them! much more of a Marc Jacobs/Mulberry girl when it comes to footwear! though like you we will have to save the pennies for them! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!

    http://hiimab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete