Thursday 17 February 2011

Nicole Richie's Remix (Magazine)









Here are some HIGHlights:

On being considered a style icon:

"I get shy when I hear that term. I don't know…my first response would be thank you for giving me that compliment but that's not how I look at myself though. To be honest when I am getting dressed every day I really just go for what I am comfortable in. I wouldn't necessarily look at it as people imitating me. I think that other girls, especially a lot of young girls, find that relatable. You just want to be comfortable with your body and comfortable with yourself."

On the fashion industry:

"I have a respect for designers because this is a new business for me and it is truly so much work. I was so much respect for people that have had their lines really last throughout the decades and through different trends. I really respect anyone in that league."

On naming her two lines after her daughter:

"It's actually just a coincidence that both lines have her name in them. The lines are not dedicated to her. It's nothing more than I just love the two names together. I think it's a beautiful name. I came up with it obviously! So I am getting as much use out of it as possible."

On other celebs style:

"Obviously Lady Gaga is not someone that I dress like but I admire her courage and her boldness. I just think that that's really cool. Beyonce is not someone that I dress like either but I think that she really owns her own look and I really admire and respect that."

10 comments:

  1. She is fashionavle but I don't like her.
    http://joannafashionnerd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her. Have since the simple life. she has amazing style

    ReplyDelete
  3. she really blossomed after being paris bff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Nicole's style! she's great! = )

    kisses from La Mode En Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Nicole Richie! She definitely is THEE fashion icon!

    http://www.carpe-diem13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi hun! I got your IFB message but I can't log in yet. Loveee your blog, definitely following! :) I shall promote your blog on mine as well if you wish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the sweet message on IFB! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Hey cool blog! I checked out a few of your posts!! Def will follow you...

    follow me at
    www.missgustto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love her! This editorial is beautiful!

    http://elle-yeah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. she`s gorgeous!!!) i love her too)

    ReplyDelete