Friday 18 March 2011

Would it be beyond insane to already ask Santa for next year's Christmas present ??!


Dear Santa ....
I know it may be a bit early in the year and that Picasso , the little kitty your brought me for Christmas , was an incredible gift ! I mean it was unexpected and would never have dream of such a cute little devil kitty in my life !
But here is some new for you:

An 11-month-old Red Tibetan Mastiff has become the priciest dog in the world after being sold for 10 million Chinese yuan, or $1.5 million.

The dog, named Big Splash, or Hong Dong in Chinese, was bought by a coal baron from the north of China.

I mean ,you know I am a good mummy to Picasso and I believe Big Splash deserves to be part of our amazing family !!!! What do you say ??? Can you pleas give it a thought ? I would love to cuddle this cute dog every day ! I am sure if someone can help me it's YOU Master Santa !

Thanks for considering my request ! I am sure you will help !

Cheers

CocoCeline !

9 comments:

  1. :D love it! charming doggy you showed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's see if Picasso can handle him!! Love your blog Coco!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dog is sooo cute :)
    I just love dogs.
    Btw.. nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yesterday I saw an article online about this breed of dogs. They don't even look real. So beautiful and cuddly. They remind me of little bears.


    http://theluxestandard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them!! They're sooo cute :D btw I have two dogs; Max & Angy :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!!!!!! soooooo cuteeeeee!!!! <3 <3 <3

    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a babe!

    http://the-q-project.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! I love this puppy!!!!

    please visit and follow my blog!
    ladymagrela.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love! I hope you made it and got your present ;)

    ReplyDelete