Tuesday 15 March 2011

Viktor & Rolf Fall 2011 Collection


















The Dutch designers took cues from knights' armor this season because, they said backstage, "We felt the need for protection." Their show notes elaborated: "Fashion's ever-increasing speed reminds us how important it is to battle for our creativity."
I usually love Viktor and Rolf but I am sorry to say that I don't Love it this time ... a bit too simple , too boring , too deja-vu... I was expecting more and got very disappointed... I don't think any single look would even work on a red carpet !

4 comments:

  1. omg. I'll take all the white looks asap please. Beyond amazing. Thanks for sharing love.

    Don't forget to stop by...
    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fierce, fierce, fierce. Thanks!

    ...shop,shop,shop
    www.ladyinlycra.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe it's just me, but it's reminded me of Star Wars.

    ReplyDelete
  4. レイバン サングラスの目撃情報を調べて見まして、意外と色々と出てきた。レイバン wayfarerを掛けた、オリラジの慎吾さんが池袋に現れていました。昨日午後、渋谷で、レイバン aviatorを掛けた、モデルの栗原類さんがいました。

    ReplyDelete