Friday 18 March 2011

Coco Celine quoted on other fashion blogs !!! We love that !

"When Spring comes, I love to wear the maxi dress. A must have is the liberty maxi dress -- I have this amazing vintage Cacharel dress that my mum was wearing in the 60’s … Gotta love it ! Just bought this pair of stunning Jimmy Choo leopard print wedges… will rock them all spring long ! I will never go out without my YSL gold / turquoise maxi ring! ...My biggest dream since I’ve been a one year old girly : A horse , well at the time it was a pony ! but nothing on earth would make me happier … and what is better than riding on a warm spring evening ! If we talk fashion, I would die for a Hermes Alligator Kelly Bag!" Coco Celine

Thanks To Kanchan Couture ! http://www.fashionkanch.blogspot.com/ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment