Tuesday 29 March 2011

Pamela Love's Studio: Teen Vogue x The Coveter




Pamela Love talon cuff tangle.
"This is my personal inspiration board in my office." -- Pamela Love

Pamela Love Spring 2011 three finger spike ring.

Pamela Love Spring 2011 presentation invite.
Pamela Love tribal spike band rings over a flattened picado cuff.

Pamela Love two tone spike cuff.
Pamela Love stacked talon cuffs.
A sketch by one of Love's friends, Ryder Robinson, of the double snake ring.

The New York City-based jewelry designer opened up her showroom to Teen Vogue editor Sheena Smith and The Coveteur website team.


4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful, I love the photos. Thank you for contacting via IFB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool pictures . I love the one with the inspiration board :)
    Dora

    http://adropofindigo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. I love the photos (all of them)! The pieces are lovely.

    XO
    http://intenselymine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the article and the photos!!!
    You post some very nice things I like it :)
    Take care

    journalpash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete