Good Morning everyone !
After so many people asked me for the recipe of the Potatoes Gnocchi , HERE IT IS !
The toughest part is the dough but the recipe is worth trying especially when the weather is as bad as it is today !
Enjoy Ladies ! and GOOD LUCK!
· 500 gr of boiled potatoes (with skin on)
· 100 gr of raped parmesan cheese
· 1 egg yolks
· 200 gr of white flour
· 200 gr of Mascarpone
· 1 stick of vanilla
· 50 gr of walnuts
1. Peel the potatoes and crush them with a potato crusher
1. Place them on your table ( where you already put flour )
3. Pour over the flour, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper
4. Add the egg yolk
5. Mix quickly until the dough is pretty firm
6. Roll the dough and get fine cordons
7. Cut the cordons into small diamond shapes and place on a floured tray and cover them with flour, roll them in your hands to give the shape your wanna obtain and use a fork to mark them on the top (it will help your gnocchi to absorb the sauce)
8. In a pan melt the mascarpone with a bit of vanilla
- Read phonetically
- Cook the gnocchi in salted boiling water
- As they arise to the surface drain the gnocchi and put them in the pan
3. Mix them quickly
4. Remove the pan from heat and add the Parmesan cheese
5. Mix gently and arrange on plates
6. Serve with a sprinkle of lightly toasted crushed walnuts and chive ( you can also use so fruits like mango or peach instead of the walnuts , it goes perfectly with the vanilla in the mascarpone sauce!)