Tuesday 9 November 2010

Wanna visit jackie Chan's world?


Start saving your pennies because soon, Jackie Chan will be unveiling his own personal museum aptly titled Jackie Chan World!
He told sources:

"All my props and costumes, I put them there. I want people to go in and see them. Now I am planning Jackie Chan World - everything I've collected all these years will go in there. Teacups and saucers, cars, rocks, spoons.In my office, so many s**t! I've got six lofts in Hong Kong and if I want to find an Apple (Mac) I can't find it anywhere. I have to buy a new one. One day, when I die, I want my bank account to be zero. Nothing."

Basically, he's going to charge admission for people to see his storage unit. Not a bad idea, if we thought enough people would show up to see all this stuff.
Sadly, we don't.
Do U think you would want to go to Jackie Chan World?

No comments:

Post a Comment