Friday 26 November 2010

Heartbreaking story... 6-Year-Old AIDS Orphan A-Long Lives Alone In Guangxi


This is the most heartbreaking story we've been given to read in a long long time...
I remember growing up as a really spoilt little girl... daddy's little girl could get whatever she wanted by asking twice "with a smile, please"...
I just feel ashamed and sad... Thanksgiving day was yesterday and I yesterday felt thankful for the joy my family , friends and my belovedd other half bring everyday to my life. I was thankful for my job and my health , for the material things we got blessed with ...
Today I would feel thankful for the chinese governement to react and to something.
The story that made me burst out in tears today was the story of this strong, brave and proud little boy. A-Long is a beautiful 6 years-old little boy. He wakes up every morning alone as he lost his parents. every days he strongly fights against aids... By himself he washes his laundry and cookes his meals... He wakes up alone and goes to sleep alone... this little boy is so strong that he still enjoys life and would not even think about complaining .... He even learned how to read and write by himself...
Just think for a minute ... what were you doing when you were 6 years-old...
Read the sad story here

No comments:

Post a Comment