Monday 27 June 2011

Uma Thurman & Lachapelle for Schweppes




David LaChapelle & Uma Thur­man teamed up for the new Schweppes adver­tis­ing (Signed Fred & Farid Paris). I must say I am a huge huge huge fan of Uma Thurman ! I just watch on of her latest movie a few days ago called Celebration... The story was kind of random : The usual Love story " she is older, he is young and handsome , they are in love , but she is about to marry a older wealthy dude ..." But Miss Thurman and her amazing skills turned this boring story into a good movie and I had a really good time ! Of course she is so inspirational to me because of her style , her grace and also her infinite culture ... but most and foremost because she plays wonderfully in my favorite movie of ALL TIMES : Les Liaisons dangereuses or Dangerous Liaisons (1988) directed by stephen Frears and also starring Glenn Close, John Malkovich and Michelle Pfeiffer.
It is the story of the Marquise de Merteuil and the Vicomte de Valmont, two rivals (and ex-lovers) who use sex as a weapon to humiliate and degrade others, all the while enjoying their cruel games. A MUST WATCH ! and above all A MUST READ ~ !

No comments:

Post a Comment