Tuesday 19 October 2010

Lauren Conrad tells you what to wear - Fall Fashion

We usually aren't a huge fan of trash TV Wannabe Lauren Conrad. Even though we had a blast over the past years watching The Hills...( 'and then sing : The Best is still Unwritten ..."), we must admit that the following choice looks pretty hot and awesome to us !

Here's what the reality star turned designer turned author will be wearing this season:

Jeggings- “I am obsessed with these jeggings…The fit is very flattering and they have a nice color selection.”
LC Lauren Conrad Jacket- The motorcycle jacket in the LC Lauren Conrad line is one of my favorite pieces.
Dior Sunglasses- "These cat-eye sunglasses have a retro feel, but still look modern"
Christian Louboutin shoes- Christian Louboutin is always my go-to-for perfect pumps. I just made an addition to my closet with.”
Cooperative Belt- "I wear light brown leather belts all the time. Adding one to an outfit makes it more daytime.
Chanel Bag- I love a classic Chanel bag. This green one is great because it looks young, but still maintains its timeless design.
Stella McCartney F/W 2010-
"I love the minimalist look. Wearing the same shade head-to-toe feels so chic to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment