Saturday 30 October 2010

Frida Gustavsson for Elle Sweden November 2010








Alright! I have been trying hard to hide the truth to myself when it comes to Swedish style...

My other half being Swedish , I spend a good part of my time making fun of Swedish people and their perfect and magazine lookalike style...

Here it goes ... I am absolutely jealous of Swedish people!

Why do they get everything ( And careful , I AM ONLY TALKING FASHION NOW !) right !????

I remember walking in the streets of Stockholm last summer and it was everywhere ... Fashion was everywhere! They don't even try , they are Fashion (with a capital F)

Then don't need to spend a lot to look good, and just know what to wear and what accessories to pair it with to turn a casual style into a brilliant, extravagant, creative style...

Enough now ... all this to say that this shoot in the new issue of Swedish Elle looks beyond amazingness... Those boots are to die for, Frida never ever looked as stunning and we love the countryside/horse riding kind of topic (being a horse lover ! )

Have a lovely sunny day in HK and don't forget : keep an eye on Swedish people...

You know what they say... Keep your friends closer, your enemies even closer !

No comments:

Post a Comment