Thursday 28 October 2010

Keith Richards talking about the way he snorted his daddy's ashes!


In his new book Life, Keith Richards admits that he did inhale the remains of his father, despite the fact that his reps insisted he was joking.
Richards wrote:
"I really DID snort my father's ashes. The truth of the matter is that after having Dad’s ashes in a black box for six years, because I really couldn’t bring myself to scatter him to the winds, I finally planted a sturdy English oak to spread him around.
And as I took the lid off of the box, a fine spray of his ashes blew out on to the table. I couldn’t just brush him off so I wiped my finger over it and snorted the residue.
Ashes to ashes, father to son. He is now growing oak trees and would love me for it."


WOW! No words.

No comments:

Post a Comment