Monday 13 September 2010

We love Anna Dello Russo, we admire her, she embodize fashion and when she gives fashion advise... we listen carefully !

We love her, we admire her, she embodies fashion and when she gives fashion advise... we listen carefully !

Once described by Helmut Newton as a "fashion maniac", Anna Dello Russo aka ADR, is an avid collector of fashion and jewellery and describes herself as a passionate fashionista.

She says about fashion : I'm a collector but I collect incredible pieces only, no daywear! I really love garments with lots of imagination, lost of history; I try to imagine that if I died my clothing could go on to be shown in a museum, who wants to see a plain white shirt? So I think.. "Is that something people would want to see in the future?"... Something with a bit of flair.

we wish ADRcould be our mum or something !

No comments:

Post a Comment