Friday 17 September 2010

Huh! Someone isn't shy and thinks pretty highly of her(disgusting)self!


Well, no worries sunshine, We get it, we get it. you're all edgy and stuff. enough already, put your pants back on.


Here she goes, speaking about her new album to be released aka Born This Way...


"The album is my absolute greatest work I’ve ever done and I’m so excited about it. The message, the melodies, the direction, the meaning, what it will mean to my fans and what it will mean in my own life - it’s utter liberation."
"I knew I had an ability to change the world when I started to receive letters from fans: ‘You saved my life…’ ‘I’m gay and my parents threw me out.’ My fans have related to me as a human being and as a non-human being - as a super-human person that I truly am."
"Everyone tells me I’m arrogant but my music’s the only thing I’ve got, so you’ll have to let me be confident about one thing. I suppose that’s what you can expect from the album: a lot of hit records that will piss people off.


"BeyoncĂ© said: ‘Where the f**k do you get these ideas from?’ And I was like: ‘I don’t know Bee, it was just the way I was born'." ???? How about from all the other artists you have ripped off so far?? Just saying !

We want the old Gaga back please !


No comments:

Post a Comment