Thursday 6 January 2011

It's OFFICIAL!! Blake Lively is Chanel Ambassabor!


The rumors were true!
After rubbing shoulders with Karl Lagerfeld, Gossip Girl star Blake Lively has earned herself the title of Chanel's Official Ambassador for their new Mademoiselle handbag collection.
In an interview with WWD, Karl considers Blake the "America dream girl" and everyone "fell in love with her" during the campaign shoot in Paris.
As for the new ambassador, Lively says she's the "luckiest and happiest girl around", adding:
"Though I am the face of it, I will carry it like every girl. I will always feel it’s more than just a purse. It’s a quilted case full of lipstick, love letters and the dreams and possibilities that I have always felt every time I see that beautiful 'CC'."

No comments:

Post a Comment