Friday 30 April 2010

The sun will always eventually come back...

I must say I wasn't quite sure about that anymore!
But this morning I woke up to find an amazingly shiny sun up in the sky...
Yesterday, as depressed as a starving girl on diet in a cupcake shop, I couldn't even get up from my cozy sofa or consider doing anything else but watching E! and Fashion TV.
A new day has come and the sun is back for good, I can feel it !
I am in such a high level of excitement; My brain starts operating again and it's quickly reviewing all these wonderful articles I read during last winter's rainy days!
I think Summer 10
I think Daria Werbowy in Isabel Marant SS10 ad campaign
I think Liberty dresses
I think wedges
I think Wayfarer new Edition
I think Micro denim shorts
I think turquoise jewellery
I think Isabel marant leather low boots
I think straw hat
I think espadrilles
I think Patterned & printed pants
I think Polka dots
I think Flouncy skirts
I think Isabel Marant sun dresses
I think Coral
I think Flesh toned shoes
I think Colourful beads
I think Givenchy’s Elene eel leather clutch
I think Sergio Rossi’s brown leather sandals
I think khaki trousers
I think my Tsumori Chisato tank top
I think Barbara Bui high heels
I think my Michael Kors brown bikini and its wild goldchains
I think my Alberta Ferretti tunique with gold threads
I think Isabel Marant skirts


I think rose wine
I think mojito
I think pina colada
I think fresh coconut
I think seafood pastas
I think BBQ
I think strawberry tiramisu
I think sashimi
I think melon
I think peaches
I think fresh mint
I think bruschetta
I think olives
I think cheese platters
I think black tomatoes
I think mozzarella
I think pastis
I think nuts
I think springrolls
I think mango ice-cream
I think coconut milkshake
I think ice mint-tea
I think grilled sunflower seeds
I think avocado
I think COCKTAILS

No comments:

Post a Comment