Monday 26 April 2010

Vogue

My beloved boyfriend is making absolute fun of me every week when he catches me watching Glee. I just can't help it, it's addictive, it's fresh and fun, it's colorful and just bring a little glee in my life. Above all I know that he is just pretending not to like it because he is scared it may possible turn him gay... I just think he's probably secretly watching when at the office.

Even though Sue Sylvester is slightly too mean a character to become my favorite, I must admit that I've simply and merely been stunned by this video remake.

Check out this almost flawless shot-by-shot comparison of Glee's video version of Vogue and Madonna's original!

1 comment:

  1. YOU FINALLY GOT A BLOG! HURRRAH!!!! GOOD JOB DARLING THIS IS AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!

    FYI, My bf is in love with Glee, not me. xx

    ReplyDelete