Thursday 13 October 2011

Carine Roitfeld for W Magazine October 2011: The One and Only

Nearly a year after her departure as editor in chief of French Vogue, Carine Roitfeld is as busy as ever.Here she is for W Magazine October 2011 Looking smoking hot ! 
Which fashionista never wished she could  look like THE Roitfeld? 
She inspired many of the ladies from our generation and gave birth to a new generation the Alt Generation ! 
I can feel her influence on my day to day style. 
Let see , today I am rocking a leather pants , some beige suede pumps , a casual Isabel Marant sweater and I of course have my mid length loose chestnut hair, vintage jewelery and little make up (except a bit of dark liner and mascara) 
Yes! I am a result of the Roitfeld influence ! AND PROUD TO BE !








No comments:

Post a Comment