Friday 16 September 2011

Gettting inspired...


Two thing that always have been inspiring me are "Big , massive ,chunky" jewels and Prints...
I can't help it I love to wander in flea markets , I love to get inspired from touching and smelling old fabrics, seeing unique prints and nothing can make me more proud than wearing a print , I know I will never ever see on anyone else !
Anyone who knows me would tell you: they love to joke about my passion for vintage items! Especially my boyfriend, who loves Scandinavian designs,  white, pure and clean fabrics and materials... Every now and then I get the " Oh yeah , it's true my love, you only love Vintage / rotten/ unwearable stuff ! " haha I got used to it !
This morning I was watching those two videos, this is not flea market and this is not vintage , but those 2 brands always manage to touch my feeling by kinda bringing a magical touch to their jewels and clothes...
Enjoy my little fashion bunnies !

No comments:

Post a Comment