Wednesday 14 September 2011

Atelier Versace Fall 2011 Collection

Every woman always dreams that one day she could look the Jessica Rabbit , like Marilyn Monroe, Like Ava Gardner ... Like Donatella Versace ...
Donatella is one of my Idol and you know that for sure if you've been reading CocoCeline for a while now !
After catching glimpses in editorials and red carpet events, we finally have a look at the complete Atelier Versace fall 2011 lookbook!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so excited I had to share !  Modeled by Kasia Struss, the collection features a delightful mix of eastern and baroque influences with water color hues (And yes I am obsessed with water colors ! )  and landscape prints. Combining crystals, leather, satin and sequins, the Atelier range is lavish yet elegant for the fall season.
I could def get married in one of these ! So beautifully stunning ! 
LONG LIFE TO VERSACE ! 

















No comments:

Post a Comment