Thursday 15 September 2011

LINGUINI FINI GETS EASY ON THE WEEKENDS

 I Know SHAME ON ME ! I have been willing to find time but I still haven't been to Linguini Fini ! 
SHAME SHAME SHAME ! 
I hear everyone saying amazing thing about this place and their delicious food and from now on I have no excuse anymore ! Linguini Fini is launching their Sunday Brunch ! Everything is under $100 dollars and the brunch opens at 12pm until 4pm.
The good thing is that together with a wonderful brunch menu they thought of creating Sunday brunch cocktails ! hehehe!  and I can't wait to try their Good-thyme Lemonade (gin, thyme sugar, fresh lemon).
As i wrote earlier all the dishes are priced under $100 which is a steal for traditional homey quality food in Hong Kong.
Here are some of the dishes you can get :  
Happy Jack’s Daily Pastry Basket (a selection of sweet and savory cakes, breads and pastries) for HK$28;  
Pig n’ Potato (crispy pig’s foot, rosemary, parmigiano-reggiano) HK$38;  
LF Benedict (English muffins, mortadella, poached eggs, ‘nduja hollandaise) HK$88;  
Hanger Steak & Eggs for HK$98,  
Pizzetta del Glorno (mini deep dish pizza, herb salad) HK$68;  
Monte Cristoforo Sandwich (semolina French toast, LF pancetta, provolone, maple syrup) HK$68; 
Homemade Sausage and Egg (HK$68).

Now I just need to take my beloved Boyfriend out of bed before 4pm next Sunday ! 


1 comment:

  1. Ohmygosh. This looks so so good! No shame at all <3

    http://onthefword.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete