Thursday 23 December 2010

We love Ozzie Osbourne quote about lady Gaga~! "Back Off"


During a recent interview, Ozzy Osbourne was asked what he thought about the new slew of artists in music today. Once again, he had no idea who Justin Bieber was, but he did know about Lady Gaga and how annoying she maybe be !


"I do think Lady Gaga should take a break for a little while. She's getting to be too much, and she doesn't watch the exposure of her clothes. She's just too overexposed. She could be the next Madonna if she played her cards right. I like her, but I'm getting a bit sick of her. When I turn on the TV, I see her wearing another lamp shade or whatever. She needs to take a break, I think, for an hour or so. I love her, I think she's really, really entertaining, but she's doing a bit too much. Every day it is something else. The specialness of her is gonna get killed if she doesn't calm it down. Who manages her? Someone should whisper in her ear and say back off for a couple of months — let people gain interest back. Let people want you, you know?"


WE TOTALLY AGREE !

No comments:

Post a Comment