Tuesday 17 January 2012

AHAVA foot cream is wonderful

Today I wanted share with you my review about AHAVA Mineral foot cream.  I have never been a foot cream user until I got the chance to try it and trust me you will love it too.


This foot cream is specially enriched with mineral skin Osmoter. “What is that? “, I can already hear you ask. Osmoter is a concentrated extract of Dead Sea water created using a natural evaporation process. It contains precise, scientifically balanced levels of magnesium, calcium and potassium elements to enable the skin to optimize its cell functions. This powerful mineral compound dramatically reduces wrinkle depth, increases moisture and restores natural skin balance for smoother, youthful-looking skin. 
Feet are the most ignored part of the body and we often forget that Cinderella would never have scored Prince Charming with dry, cracked heels! I guess Cinderella was a real Fashionista and already knew about AHAVA Mineral foot cream!




Foot creams and hand creams have to become quite a major part of our body care and this definitely has to be on top of your new year’s resolutions list, Ladies!



After I applied a few drops of the AHAVA foot cream, I realized that it had been a while since I last applied any foot cream so my feet were pretty dry and crying for nourishment. 



AHAVA foot cream is brilliant as it's not sticky at all: “Bye Bye sticky bed sheets”, your satisfied boyfriends are screaming! And most important is that this semi thick and rich white cream takes only 10 to 15 minutes to full absorb into your skin - it’s neither greasy nor oily!


You don’t need a lot of product each time because the cream is quite rich and provides nourishment with less quantity only.  Give your feet a few weeks and your cracked heels will turn into Cinderella-like cute and soft baby feet… From now on, you will use it both day and night!
Supple and smooth feet to dance all night long! This cream will become your best friend especially if you plan to go for beach holidays during CNY.

No comments:

Post a Comment