Thursday 6 May 2010

Pele , Zidane and Maradona



I am really clueless when it comes to football and I must confess I don't even understand the rules of this game. I still don't get why my boyfriend starts screaming like a pig when he watches a team of sweaty boys running after a ball, but I did my researches.
Of course I knew who Zidane was ( I am proud to be from South of France) but when It comes to those two other dudes, I had to ask for some help and asked my friend Wikipedia.
Now I know that the three of them share one common thing: they are former football players. Pele, Maradona and Zidane met in the traditional Cerveceria Coffee House Maravillas in Madrid - famous for its cold beer and typical tapas - for the latest ad campaign of Louis Vuitton handbags. The photographs were made by the brilliant Annie Leibovitz, we just love her to death! The campaign will be revised in June during the World Cup in South Africa.
"The photo session was canceled and scheduled again six times. It took a year to be prepared, " said Antoine Arnault, Director of Communication of the luxury goods group LVMH, majority owner of Louis Vuitton. One of only three stars agreed to join the publicity when he learned that the first two bumped. Who do you think it was?

Part of the cachet of the top players will go to foundation and Al Gore Climate Project.

1 comment:

  1. Im shocked you don't know who Maradona and Pele were! Nonetheless, you have a interesting blog which is always good to have a read...

    Check out my music blog @

    http://itstooloud-ads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete