Tuesday, 1 February 2011

Last night at Hometown Dumplings - Yummy Fish Dumplings !








This is definitely a hidden Gem!
Really local place , not the cleanest but by far the best dumplings I've found in Hong Kong so far !
The dumplings are tasty and freshly made every day and a really good thing is the fish dumpling which changes a lot from the usual pork dumplings !
I am also addicted to their baby cucumbers with fresh garlic and garlic chili sauce ! ADDICTIVE !
easy to order as the menu is in English and Chinese ! the best destination for a quick bite at night and really really cheap ! A place to know !

8 comments:

  1. i'm not so much into dumplings but i love quail's egg siomai. haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love !! it seems so good!

    http://theminimalistchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks really yummy:D We have a dirty restaurant in my town and it's always packed with people, the food is that good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that looks all sooo delicious!!

    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks very nice! I've never been to Hong Kong but I've always wanted to! If I ever go I will have to check this place out hehe. Also I'm following now- thanks for your message on IFB. Would you like to follow me too?
    http:chloetheporcelainprincess.blogspot.com
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello lovely,

    thanks for your lovely comment on IFB :)

    I really love your blog...great texts and photos...your blog inspired me...

    i follow you...PLEASE follow me too! Thanks & Kisses to you!

    Have a great time

    with love
    http://mar-iza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, you have no idea how hungry this post just made me lol, thanks. :P

    - www.itsanewkate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, that looks so amazing! Jealous!

    ReplyDelete